Ingénieur de recherche (CNRS)
Pôle Ingéniérie - Appui à la recherche
Bâtiment : Bât. Michel Dubois
Bureau : D 106
1251 Av. Centrale, 38400 Saint-Martin-d’Hères
Thèmes de recherche
Electrophysiology: EEG, MEG, TMS
Cerveau, Cognition, Comportement
- Participates in supervising Master's interns. (Ex: Spatial and dynamic characterization of brain activity associated with language production during normal aging) A MEG Study
- Training in EEG & TMS acquisition techniques for new users of the EEG-TMS platform (Students, PhD students, Researchers and physicians)
CNRS - Centre national de la recherche scientifique Research Engineer in Electrophysiology (Laboratory of Psychology & NeuroCognition)
Engineer & Technical Manager of the EEG-TMS IRMaGe platform
- Scientific collaboration on research projects.
- Assisting in the establishment of research protocols.
- Data acquisition, analysis, interpretation and valorization.
- Technical management of the TMS & EEG platform.
- Maintenance of the TMS & EEG platform equipment."
- MEG-AGING: Dynamics of brain activity and functional connectivity for language production networks during normal aging. A MEG study (Data Preprocessing & Processing)
- MEG-AGING: Spatial and dynamic characterization of brain activity associated with language production during normal aging.
INSERM - Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale Research Engineer in Brain Simulation and Systems Neuroscience (Grenoble Institut of Neuroscience- GIN U1216)
- Human Brain Project: Research Engineer in Brain Simulation and Systems Neuroscience Grenoble institute of Neuroscience - U1216
The Human Brain Project (HBP) is building a research infrastructure to help advance neuroscience, medicine and computing. It is one of four FET (Future and Emerging Technology) Flagships, the largest scientific projects ever funded by the European Union. CCEP database of the Medical Informatics Platform: Single-pulse direct electrical stimulation of cortical regions in patients suffering from focal drug-resistant epilepsy who are explored using intracranial electrodes induces electrophysiological responses. Such cortico-cortical evoked potentials (CCEP) can be used to infer functional and anatomical brain connectivity. This anonymised database in BIDS-iEEG format contains stereotactic EEG data obtained in implanted epileptic patients who were candidates to resective surgery and undergone intracortical stimulations. The data were collected from a multicenter population of 217 patients. This database can contribute to the development and validation of human brain atlases and whole brain models by integrating relevant information from CCEPs.
- Functional Brain Tractography project (F-TRACT) Single-pulse direct electrical stimulation of cortical regions in patients suffering from focal drug-resistant epilepsy who are explored using intracranial electrodes induces electrophysiological responses. Such cortico-cortical induced potentials can be used to infer functional and anatomical brain connectivity. We will develop methods to analyse those responses using neuroimaging tools in order to create a new probabilistic atlas of functional tractography of the human brain, which will be made freely available to the clinical and neuroscience community. Several thousands of stimulation runs performed in several hundreds of patients will be included in the atlas database to reach a nearly full coverage of the human cortex. This new atlas of functional tractography will be very useful to understand how the brain works and to develop neurocomputational models at a large scale. It will also allow the development of new clinical tools for the presurgical evaluation of intractable epilepsy.
CHU Grenoble Alpes (Clinical Research Associate)
- Rheumatology Department Hopital SUD (Clinical Research Associate)
- A Study Evaluating the Efficacy of a Single Injection Autologous Adipose Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells In Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis (ADIOPA-2)
- Prediction of Treatment Response at 6 months by Combinatorial Analysis of Serum Biomarkers in Biotherapy Naive SpA (PRESHUM)
- Effects of Sarilumab on Patient-reported Outcomes in Patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (SARIPRO)
- Treat to Target Trial in Axial Spondylo Arthritis: The TICOSPA (Tight Control in Spondyloarthritis) (TICOSPA)
- Rotation or Change of Biotherapy After TNF Blocker Treatment Failure for Axial Spondyloarthritis (ROC-SPA)
- Could Assessment of Rheumatoid Activity in between visits to physicians predict MId-term Structural changes over a-24 month follow-up period? (FLAR’AMIS)
- Internal Medicine Department (Clinical Research Associate)
- Tranexamic Acid and Spontaneous Chronic Urticaria TACUS https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03789422
- The SYMPTOMS- SYstematic Elderly Medical Patients Thromboprophylaxis: Efficacy on Symptomatic OutcoMeS - Study (SYMPTOMS)
- Non Invasive Diagnosis of Pneumocystis Pneumonia (DANIPOP)
- Ruconest Registry
- C1 Inhibitor Registry in the Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) Attacks
- Chronic Urticaria Registry (CURE)
- Firazyr® Patient Registry (Icatibant Outcome Survey - IOS)
- Innovative Anti-pneumococcal Vaccine Strategies in Patients With ANCAassociated Vasculitis Receiving Rituximab Therapy (PNEUMOVAS)
- Autoreactive Anti-Ro/SSA IgE To Determine Primary SjögRen's Syndrome's Disease Activity (I GET DRY)
- The Role of the Coagulation Pathways in Recurrent Angioedema (Angiocoag)
- National Observational Study On The Use Of Inflectra An Infliximab Biosimilar In Real Life (ReFLECT)
- Real life data of Xolair® (omalizumab) in Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria: non-interventional study of patients treated by Xolair® in France (LUCIOL)
- GADD34 and Type I IFN Response Genes in SLE (GADD34-IFN)
- A Phase 3 - Randomized - Double-Blind - Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Two Dose Levels Of BCX7353 As An Oral Treatment For The Prevention Of Attacks In Subjects With Hereditary Angioedema (STUDY BCX7353-302) ( APeX-2)
- A Long Term Safety Study of BCX7353 in Hereditary Angioedema (APeX-S).
- CHU Grenoble Alpes - Quality of Care Unit - Unité de Qualitique et d’Evaluation Médicale - Clinical Study Coordinator
- Avoidable Readmissions For Patients Hospitalized With Community-Acquired Pneumonia (R3P)
- Is brain angio-MRI useful in infective endocarditis management?
Eurofins Optimed Clinical Research Clinical Study Technician (clinical pharmacology unit)
- Interim Dental Surgeon - Constantine Department of Stomatology
- Duty dentist - Emergency Services
- Army Dental Surgeon and Second Lieutenant in a Battle Artillery Group (Operational Military Battalion)
- Postgraduate certificate in Surgical Odontology. Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Postgraduate certificate in Dental histo-embryology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Microbiology & Immunology. Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Training in War and Catastrophe medicine. Military School of Health Services
- Doctor of Dental Surgery. University of Constantine 1, Faculty of Medicine
Thesis project: Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) impact on the Oral health and Periodontal structures of young patients followed in the University Hospital of Constantine. (Pediatrics and Periodontology departments). A Prospective Epidemiological Study
Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) impact on the Oral health and Periodontal structures of young patients followed in the University Hospital of Constantine. (Pediatrics and Periodontology departments). A Prospective Epidemiological Study